Making the Decision to Seek Help is a Brave Step!
Our Licensed Therapists are here to help you create the life you want to live.
Danna Markson, LCSW, Founder and Director
Tessa Vining, LCSW, LCADC ~ Brittany Ruane, LCSW ~ Marline Francois, LCSW ~ Dana Koonce, LMFT
At Mindsoother, our goal is to support and guide you toward positive change.
You will learn concrete strategies and skills so that you can develop and grow, making deep and meaningful lasting changes. You will gain the patience and practice to tolerate and accept the things you cannot change. The result is a wonderful balance between transformation and acceptance that creates inner peace, mental stability, and the live you've dreamed of living.
Our team of highly trained professionals are expert in:
- Eating Disorders – Bulimia, Binge Eating, Emotional Eating, Restrictive Eating and more
- Teen Therapy – stress, anxiety, depression, cutting and self-harm behaviors
- Mood Disorders – up and down moods, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and more
- Family Therapy – relationships, communication and boundaries
- DBT – Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills for emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, distress tolerance and mindfulness
- Individuals - Addictive behaviors, anxiety, depression, relationships and more
- Groups - Skill-building and psychotherapy for teens and adults
Mindsoother offers evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.