Mindfulness & Meditation Group
We are so excited to now offer Mindfulness Training and individual and group Meditation Sessions.
Mindfulness and Meditation Group: focused awareness in each present moment. Studies show that mindfulness and meditation practice has a positive impact on many areas of a person's life.
Mindfulness and Meditation offers people the opportunity to:
- create and maintain attitudes that contribute to a satisfied life
- notice and savor pleasures
- become fully engaged in life
- increase capacity for dealing with adversity
- diminish worries about the future and regrets about the past
- form deep interpersonal connections
- improve physical health
- decrease mental health issues
Our meditation groups and workshops are open to ALL members of the community. You don't need to be a therapy client at Mindsoother to participate.
Mindful Power Hour
Tuesdays 9 AM - 10 AM
Mindfulness and Meditation Group - DROP IN & SIT
Studies show that a dedicated time for focused attention without judgment reduces stress and burnout, and illness, improves overall sense of well-being and increases ability for centering and calm.
Join us in SootheSpace at Mindsoother Therapy Center, our special room dedicated to mindfulness. We will decompress, press the reset button, share time and space together in intention.
Allow us to hold the space for you.
Space is limited. Registration and pre-payment required.