Our group therapy program is unique in that we encourage our clients to continue working with their outside therapists when enrolled in our groups. We will collaborate weekly with your therapist to create a cohesive Treatment Team that focuses on comprehensive, high-quality care.
In group therapy, clients gain support and understanding from others with similar experiences. It also offers the opportunity to learn to express and tolerate difficult emotions in a safe and nurturing environment. Group therapy is particularly helpful for teens who feel isolated or alone.
Mindfulness Group: clients learn to gain focused awareness in each present moment.
Mindfulness training offers clients the opportunity to:
- create and maintain attitudes that contribute to a satisfied life
- notice and savor pleasures
- become fully engaged in life
- increase capacity for dealing with adversity
- diminish worries about the future and regrets about the past
- form deep interpersonal connections
- improve physical health
- decrease mental health issues