As a service to our clients and their families, we will submit your paid claim directly to your insurance company for you. Three easy steps – you pay us, we bill them, you receive payment (according to your plan coverage).
We are an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. If your insurance plan provides out-of-network mental health coverage for you and your enrolled family members, you can expect to receive reimbursement for our services. We are happy to help you navigate this system to ensure you receive the payments you are entitled to.
We recommend that you check with your insurance provider to find out the exact coverage included in your plan. Here are some helpful codes you can give them for the services we provide:
- CPT Code 90791: Initial Assessment/Evaluation
- CPT Code 90834: Individual Therapy, 45 minutes
- CPT Code 90847: Family Therapy with Client Present
- CPT Code 90846: Family Therapy without Client
- CPT Code 90853: Group Therapy
Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance company regarding your plan:
- What is my/our coverage for out-of-network mental health services (using the CPT Codes above)?
- Do I have an annual deductible?
- How much of my annual deductible has already been met?
- Are there any limits or requirements in order to receive reimbursement?
Mindsoother Therapy Center is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our clients. We do not share or disclose information about our clients to any other party except as requested by the client in writing, with the exception the following situations:
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which we are required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, we must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, we will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, we will take further measures without their permission that are provided to us by law in order to ensure their safety.
- Among the therapists at Mindsoother Therapy Center for the purposes of clinical supervision
We abide by HIPAA practice standards.
Communicating Via Text or Over the Internet:
There are limits to protecting your confidentiality via text over the internet. While we do our utmost to preserve your confidentiality, we cannot guarantee privacy. Please consider the information you submit over the internet prior to sending.
There are several ways you can communicate with us without having to send information over the Internet: in person, by phone, by regular mail.
Social Media and Technology Policy:
- Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on Facebook will not become publicly available.
Please be mindful of the needs of your privacy and confidentiality when using social media.