Workshops and Retreats:
MINDFULNESS RETREAT FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS:
If you are a helping professional (psychotherapist, doctor, nurse, occupational therapist, physical therapist, nutritionist, yoga teacher, massage therapist, healer, teacher et. al) who is experiencing, stress, pressure, physical symptoms, mental fatigue, diminished compassion and empathy or are even just looking to add mindfulness practice into your daily routine, then this retreat is for you!
In-person retreats: Join like-minded healing professionals in experiential mindfulness exercises that will help you realize a mindful life. We will create a collective consciousness of support and healing that will benefit each of us as well as the group as a whole.
Online Course: MindsootherPro Mindfulness for Helping Professionals 12-week course.
This course is excellent for any helping professional who is READY to reduce burn-out and stress, improve well-being and self-care and make more mindful connections with family, friends and yourself!
Weekly webinars, exercises and practice focus on:
- Mindful Breathing (your breath is your friend!)
Longer sits, "express sits," breathing for situational stress reduction, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or "Tapping." Breathing on-the-go.
- Mindfulness of your Thoughts
Awareness of your thoughts PLUS detaching with love from unwanted or negative thoughts.
- Mindfulness of your Emotions
Understanding what you feel, how you experience it, how your emotions play out in your life PLUS learning to LOVE your emotions.
- Mindfulness of your Core Beliefs
Who you are determines how well what you do works. Learning to understand your core beliefs and values and how they impact your thoughts, urges and behaviors. Increase awareness of how your "you" affects your "do."
- Mindfulness of your Body
Where do you carry your stress in your body? How to preempt physical wear and tear by using a mindful approach. Learning to listen to your body's messages!
- Mindfulness for Stress Reduction (mindful self-soothing)
Kicking stress to the curb with a mindful approach. Learning to self-soothe and practice mindfulness to prevent stress instead of simply responding to it! Learn to keep your stress bucket LOW.
- Mindfulness in Relationships
Learning how to stay in tune with your family, friends, co-workers and clients/patients. Manage your emotional reactions and be MORE connected as the default.
- Mindful Eating
NOURISH your body with food instead of using it to soothe, distract or avoid. Take the time to savor and enjoy what you eat. Mindful eating naturally diminishes the chance for weight gain and has been proven to be effective in managing physical symptoms associated with overeating or binge eating.
- Mindfulness of Your Story (mindfulness of your narrative)
Learn how what you say to yourself and how you think about the world affects EVERY single thing you do and that happens to you. Use mindfulness to understand how your past has been affecting your present and learn to shift the dialogue!
- Compassion mindfulness (loving-kindness)
Be more kind to yourself and other people as a rule.
- Ways to practice mindfulness and meditation on the go (express mindfulness!)
Taking mindfulness on the road. Learn to use quick mindfulness practices to get centered and calm in any situation.
- The way of the Mindful Helping Professional (taking a mindful approach to your work, all-in-mindfully with your clients and patients
Show up all-in mindfully at work each day despite the stressors and challenges. Explore the kind of practitioner you are and learn to find mindfulness in every workplace interaction.
For more information or to get on our waitlist for our next round of Mindfulness Retreats and programs, click on the link below.
Make the commitment to yourself today and move one step closer toward Realizing a Mindful Life!
Our Team of Highly Trained Professionals Offer Trainings and Workshops at your office or ours. Here is a list of Recent Trainings:
- Advanced Clinical Interventions in Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Introduction to Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Therapists
- Radical Stress Reduction: 10 Stress-Reducing Techniques in Under an Hour
- Making Changes: How Habits Affect How We Eat
- Someday Melissa: the story of an eating disorder, loss and hope. Documentary Film and Guided Discussions for Recovery Training
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Intervention for Teens
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens
- Mindsoother Pro - Mindfulness Retreat for Helping Professionals
- “Danna is seasoned, sharp and talented, but also humble and open to feedback. Very professional and thorough.”
- “Amazing presentation, best one I have attended at any conference years past. Very touching and the interactive exercise was so beneficial.”
- “Danna is a wonderful speaker and full of compassion and knowledge. She deserves to be Social Worker of the Year!”