We understand that therapy can be a big time and financial commitment!! Our goal is to help you get the help you need and meet your goals in an efficient and timely manner so that you can live your desired outcome as quickly as possible!
As therapists with many years of experience helping children, teens and adults transform, we have established fees that are commensurate with our experience and consistent with other mental health providers in our area.
Fees vary by service. Please call or email for details.
We are an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. If your insurance plan provides out-of-network mental health coverage for you and your enrolled family members, you can expect to receive reimbursement for our services. We are happy to help you navigate this system to ensure you receive the payments you are entitled to.
As a service to our clients and their families, we will submit your paid claim directly to your insurance company for you. Three easy steps – you pay us, we bill them, you receive payment (according to your plan coverage).
We also gladly accept HSA credit cards for your convenience.
We recommend that you check with your insurance provider to find out the exact coverage included in your plan. Here are some helpful codes you can give them for the services we provide:
- CPT Code 90791: Initial Assessment/Evaluation
- CPT Code 90834: Individual Therapy, 45 minutes
- CPT Code 90847: Family Therapy with Client Present
- CPT Code 90846: Family Therapy without Client
- CPT Code 90853: Group Therapy
Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance company regarding your plan:
- What is my/our coverage for out-of-network mental health services (using the CPT Codes above)?
- Do I have an annual deductible?
- How much of my annual deductible has already been met?
- Are there any limits or requirements in order to receive reimbursement?
As always, we are here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, reach out to us today by clicking here.