Workshops and Retreats:
MINDFULNESS RETREAT FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS:
If you are a helping professional (psychotherapist, doctor, nurse, occupational therapist, physical therapist, nutritionist, yoga teacher, massage therapist, healer, teacher et. al) who is experiencing, stress, pressure, physical symptoms, mental fatigue, diminished compassion and empathy or are even just looking to add mindfulness practice into your daily routine, then this retreat is for you! Feel free to invite any healing professional who you think might benefit.
Join like-minded healing professionals in experiential mindfulness exercises that will help you realize a mindful life. We will create a collective consciousness of support and healing that will benefit each of us as well as the group as a whole.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org inquire about upcoming Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 retreats.
Make the commitment to yourself today and move one step closer toward Realizing a Mindful Life!
Our Team of Highly Trained Professionals Offer Trainings and Workshops at your office or ours. Here is a list of Recent Trainings:
- Advanced Clinical Interventions in Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Introduction to Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Therapists
- Radical Stress Reduction: 10 Stress-Reducing Techniques in Under an Hour
- Making Changes: How Habits Affect How We Eat
- Someday Melissa: the story of an eating disorder, loss and hope. Documentary Film and Guided Discussions for Recovery Training
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Intervention for Teens
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens
- Mindsoother Pro - Mindfulness Retreat for Helping Professionals
- “Danna is seasoned, sharp and talented, but also humble and open to feedback. Very professional and thorough.”
- “Amazing presentation, best one I have attended at any conference years past. Very touching and the interactive exercise was so beneficial.”
- “Danna is a wonderful speaker and full of compassion and knowledge. She deserves to be Social Worker of the Year!”
Clinical Supervision for Therapists:
Weekly supervision or one-time consultation regarding clients with eating disorders, emotion regulation issues and/or complex family systems problems. Confidential environment that offers concrete suggestions and understanding.