At Mindsoother, our goal is to support and guide you toward positive change.
This makes us transformation experts!
You will learn concrete strategies and skills so that you can develop and grow, making deep and meaningful lasting changes. You will gain the patience and practice to tolerate and accept the things you cannot change. The result is a wonderful balance between transformation and acceptance that creates inner peace, mental stability, and the life you've dreamed of living.
Our team of highly trained professionals are expert in:
- Teen Therapy – stress, anxiety, depression, cutting and self-harm behaviors
- Groups - Coping skill-building for pre-teens teens and adults
- Mood Disorders – up and down moods, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and more
- Eating Disorders – Bulimia, Binge Eating, Emotional Eating, Restrictive Eating and more
- Individuals - Addictive behaviors, anxiety, depression, relationships and more
- Family Therapy – relationships, communication and boundaries
- DBT – Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills for emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, distress tolerance and mindfulness
Mindsoother offers evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the above concerns, or would like a free phone consultation with a licensed therapist, call us today at (973) 220-1885.