for Helping Professionals
Free Online Mindfulness Retreat
Join this free online mindfulness retreat where you will:
1. Practice deep compassion for yourself and others
2. Reduce distractions – inside and out
3. Increase self-acceptance and an overall sense of well-being
4. Decrease job stress and burnout
5. Enhance your ability to remain attentive WHILE experiencing emotions
Danna Markson, LCSW - Founder and Director
Danna is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in individual, family and group therapy with children, adolescents and adults. Danna has extensive experience working with Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, and LOVES helping clients gain concrete coping skills that actually work!
In 2013, Danna was named Social Worker of the Year by the NJ NASW for her work raising awareness about the devastating effects of eating disorders and for creating programs and therapy options to help clients heal.
When she's not in the office, Danna enjoys training her pet therapy dog, Phoebe, and hiking and hanging out with her husband and kids.